The sun will come out tomorrow according to the local forecast, but that’s not all we’re smiling about. It’s finally time for our spa for the cause, Hot For Hope and we’d love you to join us. Here’s what to expect on Saturday:
- Feel free to dress super casual and comfortable. We’re all about relaxation tomorrow tonight.
- Sign-in at Iyashi Bedrock Spa starting at 6 PM. The spa is located on Yonge, north of Eglinton at 2662 Yonge Street.
- 30 minute rock bathing sessions in the traditional suite start at 6:30 and are booked first come, first serve.
- After sign-in at the spa, feel free to visit I Heart Accessories (next door) or C’est Une Beaute (across the street) to shop , or stay at the spa to sample beauty products and bid on great silent auction items like this Nella Bella bag until it’s time for your session.
- Traditional Ganbanyoku robes will be provided for each guest to change into before your session. They’re super comfy 🙂
- Skin care samples and testers will be available from Arbonne and C’est Une Beaute to take off make-up and cleanse skin so don’t worry about bringing your own.
- Apres spa enjoy refreshments, hand massages, complimentary make-up touch ups and another chance to shop the nearby boutiques.
- Shower facilities are available on site if you’d like to clean up after all that sweat.
- Blow dry / flat iron addicts take note, bring your own hot tools. Lockers are available to store your necessities.
- Our last rock-bathing session starts at 8:00 PM, if you have not pre-registered, please arrive by 7:00 PM or we may not be able to accommodate you.
A few reminders:
- Don’t forget to pre-register! >> Click here to secure your spot now
- Don’t forget bidding has already started on our silent auction. >> See what’s up for auction
- Don’t forget to tell friends >>Share the event on facebook
- Remember, every penny raised is being donated to The Canadian Red Cross.
We can’t wait to spend Saturday evening in utter relaxation. See you at the spa!
p.s. be a dear and use the buttons below to spread the word on twitter & facebook. thanks!