It’s just one sleep away! One Monday night we FINALLY toast to the naughty list as we shop sexy and stylish gifts for everyone your list at Santa’s One Night Stand.
If you haven’t registered already, NOW is the time to RSVP so you can join in the fun as we’ll be closing up our guest list in a few hours. Admission is FREE but you do need to register or you won’t gain entry to our private venue, The Spoke Club (600 King St. W). Men and women 19+ are welcome.
We can’t wait to see you tomorrow; in the meantime, here are a few tips to make your night even more pleasurable:
- Bring a friend (or three). Shopping really is more fun with friends so if you’re rolling solo, take a minute and round up a few pals. You can add them to the guest list here. If you’re worried they might see your gift for them, just give a whisper to our staff and we’ll usher it over to be gift wrapped at no extra charge.
- Arrive early. We’ll be open from 7 PM til midnight for all your shopping needs but the best selection always goes early and you don’t want to be disappointed. Come earlier in the evening and get first pick amongst the lingerie, jewelry, sexy toys and more available at the event.
- Bring cash. Many of our participating retailers will offer payment via debit and credit card, but please keep in mind that the bar is cash only if you’re planning on joining us for a drink. An ATM can be found across the street at Starbucks and several banks on are a block away on Queen Street.
- Make a shopping list. Take a few seconds and jot down who you need to buy for and maybe even browse OhhhCanada.ca or check out our other participating retailers for some items you think he / she might like. If you’re stumped, or just want to give the best gift ever, be sure to connect with Ohhh’s complimentary personal shopper when you arrive.
- Come with a giving spirit! Remember, any purchases of $50 or more from all our participating retailers means that our sponsor, Ohhh Canada will donate a new personal care item to the Toronto People With AIDS Foundation on your behalf.
- Be sweet and TWEET. If you’re on twitter, let us know you’ll be joining us by using hash tag #ohhhsanta. We’d love to meet you #IRL.
See you all tomorrow but please remember, you must RSVP.
p.s. If you can’t make the event, visit www.ohhhcanada.ca to shop online. Holiday rush shipping available.